Total MakeOver

Friday, October 12, 2007

I would definitely be happy to do a makeover of a house for free. Of course I'd like to make every home elegant and cozy. I already have ideas on how to make it as elegant as possible but within the budget. This would be the kind of Living Room Furniture I would go for. A tan sofa would be a standout in walls with a shade of green.

This Dining Room Furniture is a winner. It's a very simple one and yet a statement by itself. I don't quite go for elaborate items, because I have always believed that simplicity is beauty.

A Queen White Panel Bed would look chic in a bedroom. What's nice about the classic white is it would go with any color and any style.

For your Home Furniture needs, I suggest you check out furniturefromhome.com, it has become a favorite website of a lot of people because of the beautiful things you can find there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP