I've Recovered ^_^

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Haha, I am at my peak. Talking about taking a full time rest which I did, and look what it has gotten me into. Marathon sponsored writing! I couldn't stop myself, and it's like my eyes are already popping out dollar signs, harhar. Well take advantage of it while it last. There are days that I'm like zero, not because there are no available opportunities, it's just that I don't really grab opportunities that are against my principles in life. At least I can still control those dollar signs popping out my eyes. And I have been blessed countless times, and I have been tested countless times too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP