My Fashion Blog ^_^

Saturday, October 13, 2007


Used to be hosted by blogger

I finally found the time to update my so called "fashion blog". I created this in blogspot in May 2007 but didn't really have the time to post...you know...talk about sponsored blogging ^_^ . Thanks to KC, author of KCStyles for encouraging me to continue with this blog. KC also installed WP in my subdomain, if not for her I wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to do it. Thanks Ks, you're an angel!

So finally here it is, MommaFashion101. I created this blog with the "mommas" (40 above) in mind. Hey we can still be hip and cool!

1 comments:

Daniel 2:36 PM  

Hi there (^-^) I've been to your fashion blog.. it's very interesting and informative~ but seems like last update is april =(

Do continue to update for the benefits of more people~
Thanks
Fashion and Trend

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP