My Formal Dining Set

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It's actually my first time to see a counter height dinette. I am not aware of it's existence as I am so used to seeing the usual Dining Furniture. It looks nice though, imagine a classic dining set brought to new heights! It's a perfect idea to put it in the breakfast nook area.

This is how my Formal Dining Room Furniture at home looks like. Everyone who sees it always say that it's beautiful. They love the intricate details carved in the wood. We consider it a priced possession, in no time it's gonna be considered as antique. Take a look at this Dining Room Furniture, one would feel like a king or queen when dining.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP