This is What I Need

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

It sucks big time when I lose connection while doing research for school projects of my kids. I get irritated and frustrated, especially if I needed to do it right away. So my solution was to go to a nearby software store, bought this britannica ^_^. It's cool, now I don't need to stress myself whenever I lose connection. The encyclopedia we have over at my mom's place is already obsolete, and I don't want to buy new encylopedia, e-encyclopedia(is it called this?) is the in thing right now, and way cheaper. To a smooth-sailing research, yeehaa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP