Phew! (*slaps forehead)

Friday, October 26, 2007




I was just starting to read these books again (actually I am done with the first few pages) and what do you know, I was put to test right away. I just couldn't control my anger and my temper rose to great heights. There are just times that we parents get so frustrated and it just breaks our heart. No, I will not stop reading this book even if N does not believe in it, he has his reasons for not believing and I couldn't quite firgure what. Oh well, the joys and frustrations of mommyhood, it's sometimes hard to cope up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP