Please Don't

Friday, October 05, 2007

When my boy got home from school the other day, this is what he said when he saw me. "Mom, please don't blog about me anymore." Apparently, a classmate has been reading my blog. She teased my son about the "tub pictures" she saw in my blog which I posted a year ago. He was embarrassed to the max. And he's making me delete it. It sucks having to limit yourself to the kinds of posts you will be doing, and I kinda hate it. But then again, I guess it's time. I have to pick less embarrassing stories to tell about the kids, since they are in this awkward stage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP