She Wants a 4 Post Bed

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Until now, even if she has her own bed, my daughter Ish still dreams of having this kind of bedroom furniture set. She has been requesting us to buy her that. And when I asked for a reason why she keeps on insisting on having a 4 post bed, her answer is simply "it's beautiful Mom". If only I can change the beds of the kids, then I would definitely go for this kid bedroom furniture, but who knows, in the near future I may be able to buy it.

I on the other hand want this kind of bedroom furniture. It's very simple yet very elegant. The bed itself is already a statement! How I wish I can have this in the future.

Are you scouting for a child bedroom furniture or any bedroom furniture for that matter, then check out the site so you'll have an idea on what to pick.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP