The 20-Question Tag

Friday, November 02, 2007

I really love doing tags, coz I feel I’m giving myself more to my readers. I believe that this is a chance to get to know me more. Thanks again and again Anna aka Francine for this tag. So here it goes people!



1.Are you good at hiding your feelings? Oh, I don’t think so, it really shows even if I hide it. I guess I’m very transparent.

2. How can we tell that you’re already irritated? I keep quite all of a sudden as if not interested.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn’t like you? Totally ignore, I don’t need you man, and we’re even.

4. What usually ruins your mood? When people can’t seem to follow instructions.

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn’t at all? Hmmm lemme think…I guess none.

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry? I can’t remember, it’s like a year and a half ago??

7. How often do you shop for clothes? Hehe, I’m a rehabilitated Shopaholic! (go figure)

8. Who’s your long-time crush? Hubby, duh! Seriously I don’t have one.

9. Someone you just had a crush on? Of course N!

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don’t? I’m completely happy with everything I have.

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn’t there? Nope, why will I give myself a hard time.

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you? Not at all, I’m gonna die of loneliness Man!

13. Have you kissed a total stranger? NO

14. What do you want to do at this moment? Have a glass of red wine.

15 . The worst feeling? Death in the family.

16. How about the best? Being with the Family

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike? Yes, they asked for it.

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now? This is me!

19. What/Who do you need right now? Can’t think of anything I need right now.

20 . Happy with your life? HAPPY and CONTENTED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP