Blings That Let You Win a Concert Ticket

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My kids love Hannah Montana, it's like you can't change channel whenever they watch this show. I bet a lot more kids are into Hannah Montana. Here's a surprise for all Hannah Montana fans. Did you know that you can win a ticket to the Hannah Montana concert? I'm not kidding, yes it's true! All you need to do is purchase those cute and cool BLINGS! And if you are lucky enough to be the 100th customer, then you are entitled to a ticket. They give out tickets to each 100th purchase. Personally I love those shiny little blings I can dress up my laptop or cell phone with. It's pretty. A Bling pattern kit contains more than 500 crystals, and knowing myself to be some kind of a DIY addict, I can mix and match all those crystals to create my own style. If you want to know more on how you can win, click here for details .







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP