Dress Up Your Cars

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Have you thought of dressing up your cars? When I still had my old car, a Nissan Altima four years ago, I placed car spoilers to make it all beautiful. And it sure turned a lot of heads. I remember people coming to me whenever I'm parked asking what model of car I drive. Actually all the cars we own are dressed up. My husband is so much into it and he does not like our cars to look stock. The moment we drive it home from the car dealers, first stop would be going for accessories to make the car a real beauty. We even join car show competitions and we always get an award. Whenever you see our cars, you would know that it's owned by the V family because of its distinct look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP