Double Ouch!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today we went to the mall to have our monthly facial. Yipee, it’s now a regular thing. The same lady did my face, and I really like her a lot. She has a good disposition and a happy aura. Imagine getting a stressout lady, haha, then it’s gonna be my last facial ^_^. Until now I still can’t bear the pain when she starts pricking, but it is compensated by the facial massage she gives me, gosh it’s heavenly, I feel more relax than ever. I had my humungous pimple injected too. This is the first time that I had this, yes it’s really big and kinda swollen. I hope it will be gone by tomorrow, if not I’m gonna have it injected again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP