Happy Birthday Sweet

Saturday, November 17, 2007



Today N is celebrating his 42nd birthday. And he got a touching letter from his daughter Ish.

To My Dearest Daddy,

1st of all, Happy Birthday! Thank you for all the things you’ve done for me: for bringing me to this world, for raising me to be what I am now, for teaching me a lot of good things and for being a good father. I know that I hardly show affection w/ hugs and kisses, but it is my pride and joy to tell you how much I love you and Mommy. I guess I am in the phase where we, somewhat get embarrassed by showing affection to our parents, even at home. Once again, Happy Birthday & I love you!

“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” - Gal. 6:2

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the Lord in everything you do, and He will show you the way.” - Prov. 3:5,6

Your Daughter,

Patricia

He was really excited with the letter he got, and I was excited too. We miss the days that Ish writes us letters. I remember when she first started to learn how to read and write (age 5), she had been writing us short letters. Today she is in school attending a weekend camp but we will fetch her later tonight to celebrate.

No matter how her Dad would deny it, he was teary eyed while reading the letter. I was like how come I didn’t get a letter on my birthday (haha jealous Mom), and N was like, “how come I didn’t get a birthday present?” Haha, this is really funny ^_^

Well I on my part just made a short note, placed it in a red envelope (ang pao) with $ inside, after all I am now a $ earner, bwaaaahhh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP