In The Process

Thursday, November 29, 2007

If you noticed, there's not much activity happening over at my dot com. I'm in the process of shifting to another webhost. I'm no longer happy with my existing one, since it's been down a lot lately. Never mind that I paid my hosting with them until January of next year.

Now I'm looking forward to my new webhost. Their tech support guy Marlon is really a great help. I asked for assistance in the transfer since I am pretty clueless on how to do it. He was able to back up everything and my dot com is working fine over at a temporary site. Nothing was erased thank God. He didn't give me a full assurance that nothing will be erased but he said he'll try his best and he did! Thanks Marlon. Now I'm just waiting for the transfer for me to start writing again there. He advised me not to have any writing activity until the effect of the transfer. I hope it won't take that long ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP