Laughing our Hearts Out

Sunday, November 04, 2007

We got so bored yesterday just staying at home. Ish wanted to watch a movie but the movie she wanted to watch is not shown yet. Anyway we still left. I wanted to leave early so I can do a little window shopping on the side. We went around but I was not able to find something that I really like. See, I don’t buy on impulse anymore, I’m a rehabilitated shopaholic.

N was convincing all of us to watch 30 Days of Night! No way! Even if he pays the kids to watch with him, nobody wanted to come, lol. So Ish was tasked to pick a movie, and it was a good choice. Balls of Fury was really funny, we couldn’t stop laughing from start to finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP