NFL Jerseys

Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's really cool seeing kids wear NFL Jerseys. I've seen a lot of kids in my sister's neighborhood wear it. Even in malls, in the park and more so at the ballpark. Kids would normally come and watch the games clad in favorite player's jersey. I can't blame them since they really idolize those good players. It's one way of showing their support to their favorite team. It would be a nice idea too, to wear it to a children's costume party. I'm sure with the just concluded trick or treat, a lot of kids wore their jerseys. I once asked my son why he wants to wear the jersey of his favorite player. All he could answer is, "I'm a great fan, you know!" I guess that's how it is, you'd like to imitate everything about your idol. Oopps, I almost forgot. This NFL Jerseys can also be worn as pajamas. They are made of soft material which is really comfortable to use. This can be great gifts for this holiday season. If you can't think of a gift to give to your nephews, then this would be the perfect gift. They would be happy to receive it, just don't forget to ask their Moms who their favorite team and favorite players are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP