Praying Parent

Friday, November 09, 2007

If you remember, I posted in one of my recent entries that I started reading this book. And I wanna share it with you. Becoming a parent is the most difficult job, it can bring us the greatest joy and the greatest pain as well. We try to do the best we can raising our children. Sometimes it’s a smooth ride, then we encounter problems, sometimes we get tired and want to give up. But we cannot leave our children’s lives to chance. Right? One important part of the job I found out is to have our child’s life covered in prayer. I’ve actually heard this from my Mom, and she has not ceased praying for all of us her children til this day. I will share this with you part by part as it will be a long entry. Keep posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP