Tired but Happy

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I just got back from Subic. Yes, same venue (The Lighthouse) for a pre-nuptial shoot. Nope I didn’t not actually work but N wanted me to tag along, so I did. Well I have another agenda why I came too. I wanted to buy some stuffs at the nearby duty free shops. We didn’t have time shop the last time we were there because of work. And today I thought we won’t make it again to the shops. We got to Subic at around 2:20 and N was in a hurry to go straight to the venue. I was kinda pissed off because part of the reason I joined them was to go and buy stuffs in Duty Free. Good thing it rained a bit and we didn’t have any other choice but to pack up. Well they’ve had enough shots I guess, so we called it a day. We made it to Royal Duty Free and I was able to pick up some stuffs, weeeeee! I’m now happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP