Yipee!

Saturday, November 24, 2007



Please forgive me if I do a little bragging ^_^ I know most of us already get auto approval, but I’m just happy that even for an hour, all posts are approved. Why only for an hour you ask? Well I just submitted 2 paid posts and it seems the advertisers want to check personally each individual post the posties do for them. Well not that I don’t do my best anymore, I do, I really do! I’m not one who thinks this way “oh never mind, anyway my posts are auto approved I will not do good anymore.” Geez, what am I trying to say! All I want is to share with you my happiness seeing in my dashboard for once, I don’t have pending posts. That’s it ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP