The Boy Who Turned 12

Thursday, December 20, 2007

That's me and my darling boy. That was taken during his birthday, the 15th of December. We had a small dinner over at a chinese restaurant at Mall of Asia. We asked him what he wanted to have on this special day. All he wanted was Noodles with Soup. So I got him Beef and Wanton Noodles. At first he wanted some Crabs (that to him is good food), but later he changed his mind.

Anyway, what's with the number 12? The day he turned 12, he transformed into a typical teenager. I think he now takes interest in girls, talking about them almost everyday. I told him that I was happy with that (ahem), not that I wanna be a grandmother soon, but really. I'm as excited as him. I love listening to his stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP