Discipline

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

This is a very interesting tag passed on to me by the Mother of QQ. She wants to know whether I still use a cane to discipline my teenagers.

I remember spanking my kids when they were still young. It’s either using the slippers, a belt or my bare hand. It was mostly my hand that I used though. Nope, I didn’t have second thoughts of using the “rod” especially if they don’t obey orders and rules in the house. Of course I will have to talk to them first and warn them, and if they ignore me, that’s the time I “hit” them. But now that they’ve blossomed into teenagers, it’s pretty hard. All I do is talk to them and if I get frustrated, I shout/scream! After which I ground them for a day, depending on what they did wrong. When my son does something wrong, I keep all his “toys” (laptop, gamecube, ps, ps1, ps2, psp, nintendo wii, nintendo ds and gameboy). As for my daughter I think I will confiscate her cellphone and iPod. In other words, I will take away their “life”.

Now I am asked to tag 5 more and include my answer in the list below.

1. Miche does not spare the rod.
2. Chinnee still spare the rod at this moment.
3. HiPnCooLMoMMa Can’t use the rod at this point

Let me hear how other moms discipline their kids:
Chairman Vanidosa
KC
Rhada
Wenchie
JMom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP