Dream Big

Thursday, December 20, 2007

This is what I have been waiting for. Many of us want to further our studies but we don't have the time to be in a class. I know this is one of the reasons that is keeping us from making one of our dreams come true. Well not anymore, since there are online phd programs being offered. I am just one step behind in fulfilling my dream. Honestly I have been thinking hard about this really, there are times that I feel discouraged thinking how to go about it. I know going to a regular class is quite impossible at this time, since I have a family to take care of. But now that everything is quite conveniently available over the internet, I have to do some serious thinking. How about you? Do you have plans to further your studies? Is there a promotion that you are not qualified just because you don't have a Master's Degree or a PhD perhaps? It's now time to consider online PhD, MBA, or MA programs. These programs are available at Capella University.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP