What's Your GreenIQ?

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I haven't really put much thought on this, until I came upon this website. I was quite ashamed of myself that I have not been a very big help on saving our earth. I know I sound quite ridiculous, but come to think of it. It's not that hard really if we are all well informed. It's IGNORANCE that can make us idiots sometimes. That's why when I started browsing all the information shared on this website, I have regarded myself a complete idiot for not knowing. I was like, oh really?

Now do you want to know your GreenIQ? It can help you gauge your carbon emission and environmental footprint. By knowing your GreenIQ, you will become aware of many things, and eventually become a person who can make a lot of difference. Isn't that wonderful? We can all do our share to stop further destruction on our mother earth.

Find out more on how to go green by following the tips at GreenIQ.com. You will be surprised to find out how easy it is to go green. Did you know that there are 5 ways to go green today? Do you know that you can also "green" your beauty routine? Now that it's Christmas time, you can also go "green" when it comes to wrapping your presents. There are many ways to go green, all we need to do is educate ourselves and follow all tips and suggestions on how to go green. Let's do our share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP