Happy Christmas

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas lunch was spent over at my in-laws. I was not able to take photos because the friend of my SIL borrowed my camera. I don't think Ish took some photos too. We were just engrossed with the food prepared by my MIL.

Christmas dinner was spent at my Mom's. She prepared a sumptous dinner too. I totally forgot about ham and queso de bola for our own Christmas Eve Noche Buena. It's only when I saw Mom's Excellente Ham and Marca Pina Queso de Bola that I remembered, boo we didn't have that for Noche Buena. Oh never mind, I'll see to it that we're gonna have that on our table this New Year's Eve.

As usual, we went to watch Enteng Kabisote. For those of you who are familiar with this blog, you all know that it's part of our so called "Christmas" tradition. I dozed off a bit in the middle of the movie, probably I was too tired preparing for our Noche Buena. Everyone enjoyed the movie as usual. And yeah we have an added Christmas tradition. Me and Ish decided to get a new stuffed toy from Animaland every Christmas. I named my bear Trixie. She's cute, right now she's wearing her pink jammies.

I'd like to thank everyone who dropped by to greet me a Merry Christmas! I really appreciate it. I'm sorry if I haven't been to your blogs, work was neck deep.


Day 7: I had COKE =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP