I'm Changing my Mind

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

While having dinner awhile back, I was looking at our christmas tree from afar. I thought I was admiring it, but at the back of my mind, I was hoping that we can let it rest next year. We've had our tree for 4 years already, so with the ornaments. So I told my husband that I want a new tree next year. Originally I expressed my desire to have a real pine, but I think I'm changing my mind. I'm known to be setting up my tree either 1st week of November or 2nd week the latest. I don't think a real pine will last that long. I've seen it over at my in-laws. They've had it last November 20, and it's slowly drying up. I think I'll just get a fake tree, one that looks like a real fresh pine. Yep I've already seen one at Landmark in Trinoma.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP