I'm a Happy Girl

Thursday, December 06, 2007

It is now loading fast, I’m talking about my other site. It’s always up, again I’m talking about my other site. I’ve finally shifted to a new webhost. It costs a little higher than my old one, but I don’t mind really. It’s all worth it I tell yah. The support I get from them is totally awesome. They’ve patiently answered every questions I made, to the point that when I look back I can only laugh at myself coz some were really silly. Silly in the sense that I already know the answer but I was like pushing it just to get the assurance I was looking for. They were really very helpful and their tech support people are very easy to deal with. They are very courteous and professional. I tried sending them sms asking for something and they quickly reply back. That’s what you call customer service. If you wanna know which webhost I’m talking about, it’s web.com.ph. So for those ones who are interested in having their own domain, I suggest that you consider them, I’m speaking based on experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP