Still Sick

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I thought I was feeling well already because of the medication. I slept quite early last night, to give my body a much needed rest, so that I will be able to wake up recharged. I woke up at 7 in the morning, but could not even drag myself up. I decided just to stay home and not work anymore. I don't want to spend New Year in bed! Boo to that! I slept the whole time, waking up only just to have lunch and dinner. Well I did a 1 opportunity though but that was it. I was again sleepy, so I gave in. Waaahhh, now I can't sleep, I'm still a little feverish, cough and colds not improving. Josh came to my room and told me, "Mom, I prayed to God that you will not die." I was like what? Of course I'm not gonna die, it's just a simple fever, cough and colds, and nothing serious. He always tells that whenever I'm sick. He always prays that I will not die.


Day 12: soda free =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP