Best Blogging Buddies

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Oh my! What a shame! I have never even thanked Shern's Mom for this award, to think she awarded it to me last year. Ok, I'm a little uber here, but December is last year right? lol Anyway, I'd like to thank you for considering me as one of your best blogging buddies. I feel the same way about you too, so I am awarding you this too.

Hhhm, so now it's my turn to give this award. I do have a lot of sweet blogger friends, but I have a few favorites very close to my heart. And they are:

the prettiest bustis KC

my email buddy, generous friend Thess

Chloe's Mom

Justice

Cutie Patootie

Daphne Laura

and

The Chairman my BFF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP