Driving Secrets

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It is very important for a driver to know the traffic law by heart. But sometimes this is impossible because of the limited information given by the agency. Take me for example, I've been caught by a policeman once, because I was ignorant of the law. I may have not committed the violation given to me, but how can I reason out since I do not know everything about the traffic law. It is not only in my country that traffic law is enforced for some other reasons. So we really have to be aware and know our rights to avoid massive penalties brought about by so called traffic violations. There are a lot of loopholes in the traffic law I must say, and just like the drivers, some traffic aides and policemen do not really understand quite extensively the laws. Quite sad but this is true. You can go to http://www.uk-driving-secrets.com/ to know more about your rights as a driver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP