Hello?

Monday, January 21, 2008

You must be kidding me. A $2 offer? Thanks but no thanks. Even if my page rank have dived for both blogs, I don't feel I deserve a $2 offer. Oh well, that's life. Good thing we are able to pick and approve what we want to write about. And thank God there are still advertisers who keep sending opportunities.

By the way, do you want to check my new look? Come and see me at my other blog. I've posted a pic of how I look now, shoulder length hair, totally different from the layered look.

Oh here's one more news...I have a new baby. Please go and check the Personal.Shopper.Wannabe. I just loaned this website though, from the ever generous KC. Go check her out, she has about 4 domains up and running namely KCstyles, ShoWnTell and zerosix.

1 comments:

LOTUS BLOSSOM 3:56 AM  

$2? For how many words? They're crazy!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP