It's Just Different

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Why do we always become lazy after the holidays. I don't know if you experience that, but I do. I just want to stay in bed the whole day and do nothing but sleep. It's probably because of the activities done during the holidays that our bodies are starting to shout "Hey! Give me a Break!" Well I was able to do that today. I woke up at 11 in the morning, and if not for a 2 pm appointment with the doctor, I could have stayed the whole day in bed. I'm thankful to God that I can at least do that, like stay in bed as long as I want. I remember the time when I was still doing the 8-5 job, I had to drag myself out of bed and report for work on the 2nd. Now I realized that it sucks big time ^_^. Now that's one of the perks of being a stay-at-home MoMMa! Yahoo!


Day 16: Soda free =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP