Nice Time

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Once again my day started early. Nope not from watching movie that early. I had to go back to DTI to get another business permit. I should have done it over the web, but hey I want to go to Makati or I want to go out of the house for that matter. Anyway, Nelson accompanied me. He patiently waited at the parking area. Maybe he got bored a little so when he saw that there was a branch where we go for facials, he had his face done. I was done by 1 in the afternoon. It was still early so we decided to watch a movie (National Treasure) at Greenbelt after we picked up the lens he left at the Canon Center for repair. It's nice to go out once in a while with hubby, minus the kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP