Reunion on New Year's Day

Wednesday, January 02, 2008





New Year's Day was spent in the house of my Auntie Glo. We had a family reunion. (my dad's side of the family) As usual food was overflowing, more than enough for everyone. We actually expected more guests, since my aunt invited more relatives. I brought a big tray of california maki, no I did not make it but I ordered it at Cold Storage. It was yummy! We had so much fun, games were prepared by my other cousins (2nd cousins). Darn The Ferrers either won 2nd or 3rd.

More pictures at my other blog.



Day 14: had different kinds of soda =( (Jan 1)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP