Your Car?

Tuesday, January 15, 2008




That pic was taken last Thursday when we had dinner at Serendra. We actually had a baptismal coverage on that day. Before leaving the house, N was saying something like, what if we bring your car so we can have a drink or two. I was like what? I won't be drinking? Bringing my car means only one thing...I will be the one driving. Anyways, he was saying something like, oh you can still manage to drive even with a drink or two. Are you saying that I'm a drunkard or something? And he says, well you have high tolerance for alcohol. Yeah right! **roll eyes** He apparently remembers those times I would drive home having drank 5 bottles of light beer, heehee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP