Pretty Designs

Saturday, February 16, 2008

This website reminds me that I should be getting new shower curtains for our bathrooms. Shown in the picture is a sample of how beautiful and dainty their designs are. I want to own all 16 designs. I think the price is reasonable for a quality fabric shower curtain, and not only that, if you order, shipping is free. Too bad, some of the designs are out of stock. So hurry, purchase before it runs out. Ahem, calling on my sisters, you know what to get me when you send a box over here, lol. And if possible can you please get me all 16 designs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP