Thanks =)

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Aside from this, I also got this on V Day. Isn't it cute? The small bag contains kisses chocs which N ate, well he left a piece for me ^_^. I actually did not expect to receive this from her, but I am happy and thankful that she remembered me on V day. I actually thought of giving her her favorite candy on V day, but since I was so busy, I totally forgot to get it for her. Well a belated V day present is not bad. I'm going to the area where I buy the candies tomorrow. You see I have to take the LRT just to buy those candies =)

Again thank you so much for being thoughtful. We (me and Ish) loved what you gave us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP