Awards Keep Coming

Sunday, March 16, 2008





I got these awards from The Chairman a few weeks ago. I just don't have the time to post it here. Actually there are a lot more awards waiting to be posted, I think I some I already forgot. My, my I'm being bad sometimes, and it seems like I don't appreciate what other bloggers do for me. Really I am, but there's just too many and I can't catch up. I wish I had a system, but then, even that is hard to follow. Whoa I'm sounding like my whole life is a mess, well kinda or is it the age?
I'm passing this to everyone in my blogroll.

1 comments:

marie 3:55 PM  

Thanks cuz!

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP