Fashion Schools

Sunday, March 16, 2008

With my daughter watching a lot of fashion related television shows, I wonder if she'll go into fashion one day. I mean I really see her interest, the way she's glued to the television set. And she has expressed her desire to study in the United States too. Well if that's the case, I should start looking for fashion schools in california. I heard that there are quite a number of very good fashion schools in los angeles. I think it's a good idea too if she'll go into fashion merchandising or fashion design. Hhmm, let me check this fashion school in california if it's located near the homes of our relatives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP