=) .... =( .... =)

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Heehee, I can't make up my mind whether I'd be disappointed and sad or not. Today is the graduation of J. He is not excited at all, probably because he didn't get any medals. If you are following my blog, you would probably know too that he's not gonna get any. Well I thought I was over it, but when I attended the ceremony today, I felt something different. Yes I was disappointed, parents dream of seeing their kids go up the stage with their medals. Honestly I was hoping that the school admin would be considerate enough since his grade qualifies him to have one. But then rules are rules and who am I to bend it. Anyway, the fact that I know his general average qualifies him to have a medal, well that's enough consolation for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP