Items for Christmas

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Christmas season is still far away I know. But have you noticed how fast time flies? I still remember the time when our one-stop photo shop was still in business and as early as June I was already thinking of what promotional products to give out to our loyal customers. I noticed too that prices are lower compared to the months nearing December. I can't help but sometimes think that people take advantage when you are pressed for time. Well I have learned my lesson already, and I find nothing wrong getting stuffs to be given away between the months of May to July. At least I'm getting some load off my back during those months, and it's a very big help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP