Dream Big

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Now that my daughter Ish was given a 10 year visa, her dream of visiting the theme parks in Florida will slowly unfold. She was actually wishing for a multiple entry because a trip to the US is all she's asking as graduation gift. Nope she is not graduating from High School yet but in two years she is. At least visa problem is one load off my back. All I need to do is find some Orlando Hotels that's most accessible to all the theme parks she wants to visit. I hope I can find her a good deal since I heard Orlandohotels.com offers very good accommodations at low, if not the lowest rates. We better start saving now, for this dream of hers to be realized. Well she deserves all this for working so hard when it comes to her studies. She's been a very good girl too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP