PR Gone Up

Friday, March 14, 2008

I was talking about how the Page Rank of both my blogs went up today. Yes it did and I am very happy. Happy because it only means one thing. More offers for me, yay! Admit it or not, basically this is just the reason why we have been so very particular about page ranks, right?

Funny but this morning I kept on logging in at 3P to see if I had more offers. I didn't see any and to tell you the truth I got very disappointed. But now as I am writting this entry, I've done 2 for them already, yes oh yes! And my fingers can't stop tapping the keyboard. Good thing I am in the mood to write, if not, I would have to sit it out hours and hours just having to think what to write next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP