Help Me Find It

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Grrrrr...I wanted to iron my hair yesterday but I couldn't find it. I swear I just placed it on the bed to let it cool first before putting it inside the drawer. Anyways I was getting frustrated looking for it, that even my helpers helped. There was only one thing in our minds. It's so impossible for it to disappear just like that because none of us remember putting it away. I was already getting mad, I began retracing my steps on the last day I remembered using it. But I was definitely sure that I placed it on the bed. I asked everyone including my boys, N and Josh. They both said that they didn't touch it. Ok fine! The following morning, I was still searching for it, and this time I was really hhhmmm maybe a ghost wants to look beautiful. Then all of a sudden, a male voice was heard. Do I get a reward if I find it? It belongs to N. Ok at the back of my mind, hhhmmm I think you have something to do with it. True enough, please look at the picture. Tell me, how in the world will someone put the iron in the bike? It blends so well that I really didn't notice it. And he was saying something like, "You don't know how to look for things!" Yeah right! Grrrr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP