Just a Reminder

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I know you'd tell me...huh? you are posting about thanksgiving already? Well for a shopaholic like me, I can't help but share or I would rather say remind you about the big big sale happening after Thanksgiving. This would be a great opportunity for you to be stocking on presents to be given away on Christmas. But let me tell you a story first. I have sisters who live in the US, and you know what? They say that the line during this Black Friday Sale is unbelievable, it's like a mile long. Yeah I'm not kidding, and a lot of people start falling in line at 12 midnight. Whoa! A camp like atmosphere eh! And sometimes people get frustrated because by the time their turn comes, all nice items are already gone. Well I can feel their frustration. Imagine this, you really like an item but it's quite unaffordable, so you wait for the Black Friday Sale, the moment you step inside the shop, it's gone! Waaaaaahhhh! There's nothing you can do, right? Wrong! Did you know that all you need to do is go to this website that gives you updates on what's going to be on sale for Black Friday? You can even request them to email you black friday ads that has just been posted. See there's really no need to fall in line as early as midnight. They even have sale items that run until cyber monday. Can you believe that? Now you can see why I'm so excited sharing with you all these as early as now. It's because I don't want you to be stressed out and all. That's the personal shopper Wannabe in me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP