Beautiful

Tuesday, April 29, 2008




I enjoyed my weekend at my Mom's place. I was able to take photos of her garden, err flowers in particular. They were all in full bloom and such beauty to behold. Good thing I always have my Sony P&S camera in my bag. It was showering a bit when I took those photos. My brother even made me stop, but what the heck, I wanna take pictures. It was my sister who planted those, and I know she will be happy seeing it here in my blog. There are actually more photos I took, it's all in my flickr account if you want to take a look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP