No More Annoying Calls

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I have this habit of not answering phone calls especially if I don't recognize the number. I think most of us do. And the number one reason is avoiding telemarketers. Come on admit it. I do get annoyed answering calls from telemarketers because they just wouldn't give up. There is actually a solution for this. If you want to find out who's calling, just run Reverse Phone Lookups. It works whether a phone number is listed or not. Now you have a way of finding out who's calling you. Ooops, I almost forgot. You can also register your phone number at National No Call Registry so that your numbers will be erased from the database telemarketers have. This is absolutely a free service.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP