DIY Once Again

Monday, April 14, 2008

I know, I know, here I go again. But what can I do, I want to save some moolah. If I can do it why not. right? Well I'm talking about applying cellophane on my hair. You see I still own the most abused hair, even if I had a haircut recently which was really short. In order for the hairstyle to look good, I need either to blow dry it or iron. So now you know why I own the most abused hair. In order to avoid further damage and to bring back the shine it once had, I cellophaned my hair. Haha, is this even the right term? Now it looks a little better. A friend advised me to do it at least once a week until such time that it looks healthy already. Arrrgghhh, I hope it does not take me a year ;-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP