House Plans

Monday, April 14, 2008

Before we put up this house where we are living in right now, I had a lot of House Plans on hand. These Home Plans have been very helpful. I do have an idea in my mind on how I want our house to look like, but I did not exactly know how to execute it. With the help of these house plans, we were able to come up with what we really like. Building a house is harder than I thought. So what we did, we tried to incorporate about 3 house plans to come up with the house we have now. Funny that I remember now, I did take a look at some Log home plans, haha as if it is feasible to have that in a place where we are staying right now. Maybe in the future, when we finally buy our dream lot located in a much cooler place. Then maybe, the dream log house I saw will be built in the near future. How about that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP