Emerald Shape

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My oh my! I love the different shapes of diamonds I saw. My all time favorite is still the emerald cut. I don't know why I love this shape so much, probably because of its unusual shape for a diamond. We are so used seeing those round ones. I hope I'll be able to own a ring and a pendant of that shape to match the earrings that I have. Haha, N should have asked me what shape I wanted when he proposed, and I could have shown him the engagement rings I found in the website. Oh I still have my chance. With just a few years to go, we will be celebrating our 25th year together. This is my chance to pick from among the diamond rings posted in the website. They have cool and unique designs, or probably I can design my own ring which they allow. Ha, he still has time to save for the ring that I really want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP