Online Billiards

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Have you played online pool already? I really really want to try it. I used to play billiards/pool a lot when I was younger. We would frequent billiard halls just to be able to play. I even bought my own stick, yeah that's how addicted I was. Now that I seldom go out, maybe I can try out online billiard. The game is for everyone since the software can be downloaded in different languages. This is a great way to meet people from across the globe too. Once the software is downloaded, you will be able to play billiards, snooker or pool. Cool isn't it? Come on, I know you want to play online billiards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pictures!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from ♥♥HiPnCooLMoMMa♥♥. Make your own badge here.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP